Are you enthusiastic about global markets and dealing with FCMG as well as industrial multinationals? We are looking for you. You will be working with 50 enthusiastic co-workers to bring sustainable packaging solutions to markets around the world. As International Sales Manager, you find the best sustainable packaging solution for your clients.
Who is Inmaco?
Inmaco develops and produces sustainable packaging solutions for a wide range of consumer products. Nowadays, sustainability is at the heart of the strategic focus of each of our end customers. More specific, replacing plastic with paper solutions. As a consequence of this trend in combination with the excellent quality of the Inmaco packaging machines, the company has experienced high growth in recent years.
Since early 2021, the continued growth of Inmaco is supported by an investment firm as co-shareholder alongside the company’s management. Currently the Inmaco team consists of 50 persons. Inmaco is driven to continue its important contribution to create more sustainable packaging solutions, hence continue its growth. To enable this growth, Inmaco is currently strengthening various disciplines within the organization.
The Managing Director is focusing his efforts more towards the commercial activities. The ambition is to broaden and further internationalize the these activities. To further enhance this internationalization, we are looking to strengthen our Sales team with a:
INTERNATIONAL SALES MANAGER (FT)
- You are primarily responsible for strengthening and expanding Inmaco’s market position in some selected geographies and targeted product groups;
- You have an entrepreneurial approach, identify markets and chances to compose a realistic sales plan;
- You successfully promote and sell machines and turnkey installations to realise the budgeted results;
- You have strong networking competences;
- You are creative and pragmatic to find the optimal solution for our clients;
- You develop new and continuous relationship with clients;
- You are supported by our technical sales team and report to the Managing Director.
- BSc degree in Mechanical Engineering or comparable;
- At least 5 years experience in sales of machines and installations in the FCMG packaging industry;
- Relevant and proven experience with various cultures and international markets;
- Entrepreneurial networking teamplayer with a pragmatic drive to achieve results;
- Commercial drive and result-driven approach;
- Excellent in English and German, French knowledge is an advantage;
- You are willing to regularly (>20%) travel abroad.
- Working at a leading and globally successful company;
- A challenging role within an international working environment;
- A pleasant and informal organizational culture;
- Excellent salary and attractive secondary employment benefits;
- Ample opportunities for personal development.
In case the role of International Sales Manager appeals to you and you consider a match with the requested experience and competences, please send a motivational letter and your resume to Ursula Boom (HR Manager, email@example.com) and perhaps you will soon be contributing to new sustainable packaging solutions. For more information about this role, please contact us at 0528-234 484.
Please note: Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated and no rights can be derived from the unsolicited introduction of candidates.