Does becoming a Project Manager in an innovative organization enabling tomorrow’s sustainable packaging solutions sound appealing? We are looking for you. You will be working with 50 enthusiastic co-workers to enable production of sustainable packaging solutions at our customers around the world. As the Project Manager, you will guide the team throughout the process, from Sales all the way to the first production rounds.
Who is Inmaco?
Inmaco develops and produces sustainable packaging solutions for a wide range of consumer products. Nowadays, sustainability is at the heart of the strategic focus of each of our end customers. More specific, replacing plastic with paper solutions. As a consequence of this trend in combination with the excellent quality of the Inmaco packaging machines, the company has experienced high growth in recent years.
Since early 2021, the continued growth of Inmaco is supported by an investment firm as co-shareholder alongside the company’s management. Currently the Inmaco team consists of 50 persons. Inmaco is driven to continue its important contribution to create more sustainable packaging solutions, hence continue its growth. To enable this growth, we are looking to strengthen our Supply Chain Management team with a:
PROJECT MANAGER MACHINE MANUFACTURING (FT)
- You’re in the lead of the machine construction projects, working with all technical disciplines within our company;
- You’re responsible for an optimal and effective project flow, controlling optimal allocation of resources, lead times and internal and external communication;
- You’re responsible for the optimal financial and technical control and completion of the project;
- In close cooperation with the CFO you are responsible for financial project control, noticing deviations in a timely manner and taking the required measures accordingly;
- You maintain close contacts with all relevant parties associated to the project, internal and external
- You are responsible to create support amongst a motivated team;
- You have a clear understanding of risk control and managing expectations at the client
- Following project completion you initiate an end evaluation of the project with all parties involved
- BSc degree in Mechanical Engineering or comparable;
- Relevant experience in project management, preferably in mechanical engineering;
- Work experience in a technological environment;
- Respected sparring partner for co-workers and clients;
- Entrepreneurial and result-driven approach;
- Proficient in English and German;
- Working at a leading and globally successful company;
- A challenging role within an international working environment;
- A pleasant and informal organizational culture;
- Excellent salary and attractive secondary employment benefits;
- Ample opportunities for personal development.
In case the role of Project Manager is appealing to you and you consider a match with the requested experience and competences, please send a motivational letter and your resume to Ursula Boom (HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org) and perhaps you will soon be contributing to new sustainable packaging solutions. For more information about this role, please contact us at 0528-234 484.
Please note: Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated and no rights can be derived from the unsolicited introduction of candidates.