Does becoming the technical sparring partner of clients in the sales process to enable tomorrow’s sustainable packaging solutions sound appealing? We are looking for you. You will be working with 50 enthusiastic co-workers to enable production of sustainable packaging solutions at our customers around the world. Being a Sales Engineer, you are the technical sparring partner of our clients to develop the optimal packaging solution as of the initial contact.
Who is Inmaco?
Inmaco develops and produces sustainable packaging solutions for a wide range of consumer products. Nowadays, sustainability is at the heart of the strategic focus of each of our end customers. More specific, replacing plastic with paper solutions. As a consequence of this trend in combination with the excellent quality of the Inmaco packaging machines, the company has experienced high growth in recent years.
Since early 2021, the continued growth of Inmaco is supported by an investment firm as co-shareholder alongside the company’s management. Currently the Inmaco team consists of 50 persons. Inmaco is driven to continue its important contribution to create more sustainable packaging solutions, hence continue its growth. To enable this growth, we are looking to strengthen our Sales team with a:
SALES ENGINEER (FT)
- You translate customer requirements into design and product specifications;
- Based on cost price calculations you compose the offer made to our clients;
- You’re responsible for the basic order files to facilitate the project managers and engineers;
- Following closing the order, you’re responsible for a sound handover of the project;
- You are the clients point of contact for clients with technical requests;
- Together with the Sales Manager, you visit our clients;
- You are client- and result focused and a respected technical sparring partner for clients and co-workers
- You work in an organized manner, a good communicator and a true team player
- BSc degree in Mechanical Engineering or comparable;
- Experienced with development software, preferably with SolidWorks;
- Relevant experience with machine construction;
- Experienced in a Sales supporting role with technological and/or tailored solutions;
- Commercial drive and result-driven approach;
- Proficient in English and German, French knowledge is an advantage;
- You are willing to occasionally travel abroad.
- Working at a leading and globally successful company;
- A challenging role within an international working environment;
- A pleasant and informal organizational culture;
- Excellent salary and attractive secondary employment benefits;
- Ample opportunities for personal development.
In case the role of Sales Engineer is appealing to you and you consider a match with the requested experience and competences, please send a motivational letter and your resume to Ursula Boom (HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org) and perhaps you will soon be contributing to new sustainable packaging solutions. For more information about this role, please contact us at 0528-234 484.
Please note: Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated and no rights can be derived from the unsolicited introduction of candidates.