Does playing a pivotal role as Supply Chain Manager in an innovative organization enabling tomorrow’s sustainable packaging solutions sound appealing? We are looking for you. You will be working with 50 enthusiastic co-workers to enable production of sustainable packaging solutions at our customers around the world. As the Supply Chain Manager, a new role, you will lead the team throughout the process, from Sales all the way to the first production rounds.
Who is Inmaco?
Inmaco develops and produces sustainable packaging solutions for a wide range of consumer products. Nowadays, sustainability is at the heart of the strategic focus of each of our end customers. More specific, replacing plastic with paper solutions. As a consequence of this trend in combination with the excellent quality of the Inmaco packaging machines, the company has experienced high growth in recent years.
Since early 2021, the continued growth of Inmaco is supported by an investment firm as co-shareholder alongside the company’s management. Currently the Inmaco team consists of 50 persons. Inmaco is driven to continue its important contribution to create more sustainable packaging solutions, hence continue its growth. To enable this growth, we are looking to strengthen our team with a:
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER (FT)
- You are the connection between all the disciplines within our organization such as Sales, Procurement, Engineering, Production and Logistics;
- You’re responsible for an optimal and effective flow of information through our organization, within and between the various disciplines;
- You’re responsible for controlling all relevant parameters to achieve the optimal planning of procurement and production;
- You are responsible for reporting to the company’s management regarding timeliness, completeness and quality of deliveries from suppliers;
- In close cooperation with the CFO you are responsible for a solid ICT infrastructure with sufficient tools to control the supply chain;
- You are responsible for development and implementation of a logistic strategy to optimize our delivery performance on spare parts;
- You are responsible for development and implementation of a strategy to optimize our inventory management.
- BSc degree in Supply Chain Management or similar;
- 3+ years relevant work experience in similar roles with international scope;
- Analytical capabilities combined with a pragmatic solution driven approach;
- Data driven approach to achieve results;
- Experience with leading a team by empowering each individual;
- Pro-active and hands-on approach;
- Pleasant communication skills at all levels of the organization;
- Proficient in English, German is an advantage.
- Working at a leading and globally successful company;
- A challenging role within an international working environment;
- A pleasant and informal organizational culture;
- Excellent salary and attractive secondary employment benefits;
- Ample opportunities for personal development.
In case the position of Supply Chain Manager is appealing to you and you consider yourself a match with the requested experience and competences, please send a motivational letter and your resume to Ursula Boom (HR Manager, email@example.com) and perhaps soon you will be contributing to new sustainable packaging solutions. For more information about this position, please contact us at (0031) (0)528-234 484.
Please note: Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated and no rights can be derived from the unsolicited introduction of candidates.