Are you enthusiastic about technology and sustainability as well as dealing with industrial multinationals? We are looking for you. You will be working with 50 enthusiastic co-workers to bring sustainable packaging solutions to markets around the world. As the Technical Sales Manager, you find the best sustainable packaging solution for our existing as well as newly acquired clients.
Who is Inmaco?
Inmaco develops and produces sustainable packaging solutions for a wide range of consumer products. Nowadays, sustainability is at the heart of the strategic focus of each of our end customers. More specific, replacing plastic with paper solutions. As a consequence of this trend in combination with the excellent quality of the Inmaco packaging machines, the company has experienced high growth in recent years.
Since early 2021, the continued growth of Inmaco is supported by an investment firm as co-shareholder alongside the company’s management. Currently the Inmaco team consists of 50 persons. Inmaco is driven to continue its important contribution to create more sustainable packaging solutions, hence continue its growth. To enable this growth, we are looking to strengthen our Sales team with a:
TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER (FT)
- You identify customer demand for packaging solutions at existing clients and prospects;
- You are primarily focused on the commercial results, achieved through to trusted relationships with our clients;
- You are a consultative sales person, you provide clients with solid technical solutions based on a sound understanding of their situation;
- You are a valued team member in composing cost price calculations;
- You’re responsible for offering professional advice and support to enable a continuous strengthening of Inmaco’s market position;
- You are the commercial link between customer demand and our internal Engineering team.
- You have an entrepreneurial approach, identify markets and chances to compose a realistic sales plan in close cooperation with the Managing Director;
- Your organize the commercial follow-up with prospects and close the deal!
- BSc degree in Mechanical Engineering or comparable;
- Experience in sales of machines and installations in the FCMG packaging industry;
- Relevant experience with commercializing technical solutions;
- Knowledgeable sparring partner for clients and the internal organization;
- Commercial drive and result-driven approach;
- Excellent in English and German, French knowledge is an advantage;
- You are willing to regularly (>20%) travel abroad.
- Working at a leading and globally successful company;
- A challenging role within an international working environment;
- A pleasant and informal organizational culture;
- Excellent salary and attractive secondary employment benefits;
- Ample opportunities for personal development.
In case the role of Technical Sales Manager appeals to you and you consider a match with the requested experience and competences, please send a motivational letter and your resume to Ursula Boom (HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org) and perhaps you will soon be contributing to new sustainable packaging solutions. For more information about this role, please contact us at 0528-234 484.
Please note: Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated and no rights can be derived from the unsolicited introduction of candidates.